- Click on the “apps” option on your phone. Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select “Settings” (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” from the Settings screen.
- Launch your Chrome browser and navigate to the Chrome menu.
- Click the “Under the Hood” tab.
- Click “Content Settings” from the Privacy section.
- Close the window and refresh your browser.
On web browser menu click “Tools” icon and select “Internet Options”. In the “Internet Options” window select the “Security” tab. When the “Security Settings – Internet Zone” dialog window opens, look for the “Scripting” section. In the “Active Scripting” item select “Enable”.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
Android Web Browser
- Select Browser or Internet to open the web browser.
- Select Menu.
- Select More.
- Select Settings.
Running a JS program from the command line is handled by NodeJS. Start by installing NodeJS on local machine if necessary. Now simply open the command line in the same directory as the index. js script you created (VS Code will do this automatically with the integrated terminal).
- In a function, simply return false or undefined.
- Manually throw new Error(“ERROR”) in a function.
- Set a function to run on a timer – var timer = setInterval(FUNCTION, 1000).
- Run the script with workers that can be terminated.
- Use window.