- 4 How do I allow cookies in Safari?
- 6 How do I install Java on my iPhone?
- 7 How do I turn cookies on my iPhone?
- 9 How do I enable Java on Safari on my iPhone?
- Open Settings.
- Choose Safari.
- Scroll down and select Advanced.
To enable cookies in Safari (iPhone/iPad iOS 10): Open your Settings. Scroll down and select Safari. Under Privacy & Security, select “Block Cookies”. Select “Always Allow” or “Allow from Websites I Visit”.
How do I install Java on my iPhone?
Step 2: Go to Cydia Installer and install Java.
- Run Cydia Installer.
- Go to Install – Java section.
- Select IPhone/Java.
- Click confirm and wait a little bit.
- Go to Java section again and install Jikes package (itwill be probably the only one left).
- Go to Installed Packages tab.
- Exit Cydia and restart IPhone.
SAFARI for iOS (iPhone and iPad) Step 1: Go to Settings, then scroll down and select “Safari”. Step 2: Scroll down to “Privacy & Security”. Step 3: Verify “Block All Cookies” is ticked (green/white), click to allow cookies. Step 4: Clear the browser cache and reopen the browser.
How do I enable Java on Safari on my iPhone?
- From a Home screen on your Apple® iPhone®, navigate: Settings > Safari. If unavailable, swipe left to access the App Library.
- From the ‘Safari’ menu screen tap Advanced. Mat require scrolling to the bottom of the screen.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.