- 1 How do you initialize a char array in Java?
- 2 How do you initialize a char array?
- 3 How do you initialize a char array to 0?
- 4 What is a char * array?
- 5 Can a char array hold numbers Java?
- 6 What is the difference between char  and char *?
- 7 Can we convert string to char in Java?
- 8 How do you initialize an array in C?
- 9 Are static arrays initialized to zero?
- 10 How can you initialize 2d array all elements to zero?
- 11 How do you clear a char array?
- 12 Is a char * An array?
- 13 Is char * a string?
- 14 Can you have a char array?
How do you initialize a char array in Java?
Initializing Char Array A char array can be initialized by conferring to it a default size. char  JavaCharArray = new char [ 4 ]; This assigns to it an instance with size 4.
How do you initialize a char array?
In C++, when you initialize character arrays, a trailing ‘